Brother printer toner error isn’t easy to find, and it can be expensive. Read this article for hints on how you can troubleshoot and fix the problem.
What is the Brother Toner Error?
If your Brother Printer is displaying a toner error, it means that the toner cartridge is not installed correctly or is defective. There are a few things you can do to fix this error:
- Make sure that the toner cartridge is properly installed. If it is not, remove it and reinstall it according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- If the toner cartridge is properly installed but the error persists, try replacing the toner cartridge with a new one.
- If you still see the error after replacing the toner cartridge, there may be an issue with the printer itself. Contact Brother customer support for further assistance.
How to Fix a Brother Printer Toner Error
If you’re getting a toner error on your Brother printer, there are a few things you can do to fix it.
First, try replacing the toner cartridge with a new one. If that doesn’t work, clean the corona wire inside the printer. To do this, open the front cover of the printer and remove the toner cartridge. Then, use a cotton swab dipped in alcohol to clean the corona wire.
If neither of those solutions works, you may need to reset the drum counter. To do this, press and hold down the “Clear” button for at least 5 seconds.
If you’re still getting toner errors after doing all of this, then there may be something wrong with your printer and you should contact Brother customer service for further assistance.
How to Prevent a Brother Printer Toner Error
To prevent a Brother Toner Error, you should take the following steps:
- Check your printer settings.
- Make sure that your Brother printer is set to the correct mode for your specific type of toner cartridge.
- Replace the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly if it becomes damaged or defective.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit regularly.
- Store toner cartridges in a cool, dry place.
We hope that this article has helped you troubleshoot the Brother printer toner error. If you have followed all of the tips and still can’t seem to fix the problem, then we recommend contacting Brother customer support for further assistance.
Note:- If your printer is showing an offline error and you want to resolve it then click here:- Printersetupoffline